You must have seen many web-hosting offering great service but today, I will review the Interserver web hosting service. I will tell you the reason why you should opt for this service to make your site on it and Is Interserver Really Worthy for you? when it comes to going for this type of web-hosting service.
Since there are a large number of web hosting service providers who provide the services and technologies that are needed to view the website on the internet, these web hosting service providers promise to offer superior web hosting services with zero downtime and various other benefits.
Still, amongst them all, InterServer is the best web hosting service provider that guarantees to provide excellent services. Moreover, the InterServer Pricing plans are very affordable as well. So, let us have a look at what this interserver.net Review holds for us.
An Introduction To InterServer.net
InterServer started working as a web hosting service provider in 1999. Over its more than 18 years of services, InterServer has a very strong and solid reputation for delivering high performance and spectacular services to all its clients.
InterServer reliability is up to the mark that offers excellent services at a great bargain price. As a product and technology innovator, InterServer is able to provide its clients and customers with innovative services and products that are appropriately designed to complement their existing business.
InterServer initially started as a re-seller, and now it has grown exponentially and has been offering quality web hosting services for the last 21 years. From InterServer Cloud Hosting to InterServer cPanel Hosting, it has a variety of hosting plans that you can choose according to your need and requirement.
The InterServer’s web hosting services mainly specializes in Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Co-Location hosting, and Cloud Hosting solutions. It is very well known as a budget-friendly provider, and the InterServer Free Trial feature makes it the best choice.
Features Of InterServer Web Hosting Services
The features of InterServer Web Hosting services are as follows:
- Unlimited Domains
- Easy to use InterServer CPanel
- Unlimited storage and transfer
- Free Website migration
- Price Lock Guarantee
- Global Content Caching
- Unlimited Email accounts
- 450+ Cloud Apps
- SitePad Website Builder
Since 1999, its been 21 years now that the team of InterServer is deeply committed to helping you in driving your business and achieving your goals.
Are you confused regarding whether you should go for InterServer web hosting services or not? If yes, then have a look at the reasons that makes InterServer one of the best hosting service provider that you should surely rely upon.
- Ultra-Fast Speed: With InterServer, your website loading speed will increase. It will load faster than ever because the servers of InterServer are never overloaded. After all, the network is route optimized to provide ultra-fast speed.
- 99.9% Uptime: InterServer Uptime is 99.9%, which makes it the best hosting service provider. It offers industry-leading Reliability of content and service delivery. The 99.9% uptime guarantees you that your website will be available at all times with zero downtime.
- Price Lock Guarantee: At InterServer, the rates at which you will sign up here are guaranteed for the lifetime of the package, thus ensuring you Price Lock Guarantee.
- Renewal Cost: Most of the web hosting service providers have high renewal cost, which makes it a bit expensive to purchase hosting from them. But the case is different with InterServer, as it does not have high renewal rates.
- 30 Days Money Back Guarantee: With InterServer, you need to worry if you don’t find their services suitable because if you are not satisfied with their web hosting services within 30 days, then they will refund all your money.
- InterServer Contact Support: The dedicated support team of InterServer is available around the clock to help you with any issue you may encounter while using their services. They provide 24/7 customer care support through InterServer Live Chat, ticket system, or call.
InterServer Pricing Plans
InterServer involves the following pricing plans for its clients:
Pricing Plans of Interserver web hosting
- Standard Web Hosting: The standard web hosting plan of InterServer comes at a price of $5 for one month, which includes everything that you need to power your website.
- ASP.NET: The ASP.NET web hosting plan comes at a price of $8 for one month and offers the following features:
Easy to use InterServer CPanel
- Speed Optimization
- Unlimited storage space
- Free website migration
- Unlimited support
3. VPS Special: The VPS web hosting plan comes at a price of $6 for one month and offers the following features:
- 2GB RAM + 30GB SSD Storage
- Multiple Operating Systems
- Instant Activation
- cPanel or Direct Admin
- Unlimited Support
4. Dedicated Web Hosting: The dedicated web hosting plan comes at a price of $80 for one month and offers the following features:
- Xeon E3-1230v2
- Memory: 8 GB
- Hard Drive: 2000 GB
- Hardware Replacement Guarantee
- Unlimited Support
Pros & Cons Of InterServer
The pros and Cons of InterServer are as follows:
- A+ BBB rating
- 9% uptime guarantee
- Price lock guarantee for the lifetime
- Clean up hacked sites for free
- Highly flexible and scalable InterServer Cloud VPS plan
- 20+ years of successful hosting business record
- Free website migration for new customers
- Fast and high server performance
- Delay in the startup process
- Limited services
- Not everything is included
- Slower Load Speed
The Final Verdict of InterServer Review: Is it really Worthy For You?
This was all about InterServer and its related features. As you have come down to the bottom line of InterServer review, have you made up your mind of buying web hosting services from this great platform? InterServer’s innovative and creative approach to how they run their business has amazingly paid off so far.
With their consistent efforts, they have managed to keep their customer’s website performance upgraded and reliable. So, without giving any second thought, you must indeed go for opting InterServer as it offers an easily scalable and seasoned host.